Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sampah #10

1st time i saw u
kat Facebook
Not stalking u
but u suddenly appear 
kat my 'People You May Know' tab


2nd time i saw u
after i add u
not ur cute face that attract me
but ur pretty eyes behind the instrument u like to hangout with

3rd time i saw u
well, 
it upset me a bit
coz its u with a guy
i thought he was ur friend
but clearly he is more than that

the 4th time this time
we accidently met
when i was in the rush
u recognised  and say 'hi' to me
which i definitely never forget



now came the 5th time i saw u
u were very happy
of course with that guy u see
i was frustrated indeed
and pray that u will always be happy

a year later

last time i saw u
u r sad
u r ignoring me
u just silence
didn't make a word


a few month later..........


i saw u again for the 7th times
u look different then before
brighter then before
more fetterless then before



i only making an assumption
theoritize about ur life but

Sometimes...

i wonder whats going on
i wonder what happen to u
i wonder u whether u have fulfilled ur dreams
and i wonder will i ever see u again

if only u know...

that u r the one who planted the seeds
that after a year it blooms into an immortal roses
my only wish is
if only u could give me a 2nd chance
to give back this roses to u.

No comments: