Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You

I look down the ballroom, 
Eyes open wide, 
Looking for clue, trying to look for something, 
Until then i saw you

You were busy with your friends, or so what it seems, 
But there's something different about you, which makes it perfect for me. 

As our eyes meet for the first time, 
I know you can see, 
The burning desire to meet you in person, 
But you try to avoid me. 

You're a pearl among the sands,
You're the diamond among the rough, 
i try and try to reach you, 
Coz i know that 'hi' wasn't enough. 

As the courtship begin, between me and you, 
I heard that you're taken, but i know it wasn't true. 

I climb the walls and cross the thorny bushes to try to get to you. 
But you only smile and waved hi, 
Your actions drive me to get more of you. 

So please my dear, my darling you, 
Can i offer you a drink, or perhaps supper too?
I wanna get to know you better, i hope you do too, 
We'll begin a new chapter, of me and you. 

No comments: